“Fear doesn’t go away. The warrior and the artist live by the same code of necessity, which dictates that the battle must be fought anew every day.”
― The War of Art
013 How to build confidence.
- Confidence is a skill.
- You must start with small actions and as we see results that builds any skill.
- We build confidence from doing and use wisdom in the next step.
What hinders our confidence?
- Fear of failure fear of man fear of loss.
- Past defeats.
- Lack of good friends or counsel.
- Lack of coach or mentors.
- Toxic people listening to bad advice.
- Living in the past.
- Not owning up to our mistakesn.
- Not being open minded.