- Stop comparing! its OK to be challenged or push each other but stop expected things to be identical.
- God has a Plan for each person
- How it limits us
- It take our eyes off on what Gods trying to do in our life
- We de-value what we have to offer
- Create a place for jealousy to grow
- Causes apathy (lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern) and procrastination (action of delaying or postponing something)
- We de-value who we are.
- Puts us in a place of bondage.
- Are we judging ourselves and its based in condemnation.
- You cant give away more than you will receive- give more and more will be given
Quote of the Week “Comparison is the thief of joy.” Theodore Roosevelt
1. Galatians 6:4 (NIV)
“Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else”
2. Romans 12:6 (MSG)
“Let’s just go ahead and be what we were made to be, without enviously or pridefully comparing ourselves with each other, or trying to be something we aren’t.”