This week I talk about how to handle setbacks
When I was thinking about this week podcast I came up with 10 things you can do to help so your setbacks don’t throw you into a free fall or make you want to stop and giving up your goals or whatever it is you’re trying to work forward to.
- Expect discomfort we will have resistance
- Failure is part of moving forward
- Evaluate what is going on never for reflect with trusted mentors or friends
- When making decisions think our plan for obstacles anticipate problems
- What can you control? Focus on what you can control.
- Rest and have fun sometimes it’s good just to get away from your problems.
- Keep a positive attitude
- Be open minded to new approaches except constructive criticism
- Be responsible take the responsibility for what is your fault and if it is not your fault just leave it there and don’t blame others how can you move forward.
Quote from Richard Branson “entrepreneurs should learn to embrace failure with open arms and deal with obstacles by breaking them down into their smallest components and trying to then positively affect each part.”