- Stop comparing! its OK to be challenged or push each other but stop expected things to be identical.
- God has a Plan for each person
- How it limits us
- It take our eyes off on what Gods trying to do in our life
- We de-value what we have to offer
- Create a place for jealousy to grow
- Causes apathy (lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern) and procrastination (action of delaying or postponing something)
- We de-value who we are.
- Puts us in a place of bondage.
- Are we judging ourselves and its based in condemnation.
- You cant give away more than you will receive- give more and more will be given
Quote of the Week “Comparison is the thief of joy.” Theodore Roosevelt
1. Galatians 6:4 (NIV)
“Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else”
2. Romans 12:6 (MSG)
“Let’s just go ahead and be what we were made to be, without enviously or pridefully comparing ourselves with each other, or trying to be something we aren’t.”
This week I talk about my camping trip, and how it was not what I expected and how some times what we desire the most does not turn out like what we want.
How we can plan to create a atmosphere of creativity, love to help serve our goals.
This week I talk about why you should think about upgrading your peer group to find a group of people that will help you achieve your goals to be insightful about the things that you cannot see about yourself.
This group can help you to hold you accountable to achieve great things in your life.
This week I share why I’m late getting this episode out. I also share some thoughts on changing our attitudes by changing our environment and being grateful for the things that we do have in our life
Are you feeling Overloaded Stressed Anxiety ?
This week I share 7 tips that help me.
- Stop pleasing people
- What Honors you? Or helps you refocus?
- Fit in time to enjoy life
- Unplug- stop reading, listening to podcast, being on social media, unless it really brings you peace.
- Seek to be at peace
- Make the best out of you conversations
- Rest try to get 6-8 hrs of sleep or take naps.
My thoughts on the book Love Your Self
John Budd is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Quote of the Week
Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day. Jesus Christ
177 #WalkWithWinston. Are you consulting your faith or your forecast? (Reston, VA). For more inspiring content and business mentoring, visit www.Future7FigureCEO.com
Posted by WinstonFaircloth.com on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. Zig Ziglar
- S – Specific (or Significant).
- M – Measurable (or Meaningful).
- A – Attainable (or Action-Oriented).
- R – Relevant (or Rewarding).
- T – Time-bound (or Track-able).
Quote of the week
“Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery.” —Rick Warren
“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” (Proverbs 27:17)
3 types of people you
- A Mentor/ Teacher – someone who is further along in the faith, who can serve as a mentor or an older and wiser counselor and friend
- A person you can Serve– someone who is younger in the faith, who you can help as a mentor or an older and wiser counselor and friend
- A Close Friend – someone who is about the same place in the faith as you, who can walk with you, encourage and challenge you, and be encouraged and challenged by you.
Episode 30 we talk about failing to get ahead and the importance of failure and learning from our failures.
Let’s stop looking at our obstacles and keep our eyes on the goal also want to encourage everyone to enjoy the season you are in.