Follow my Journey in weight loss, getting into shape and anything related to health.
Follow my journey in starting and Growing a business.
Follow my journey in changing my mindset and looking at life differently,
This week we talk about how beginners and intermediate and professionals they look at things.
The beginner often focuses on the equipment, gear or tools they need.
The intermediate person often looks at the technique or how they deliver or the processes.
The Advanced people often focuses on the The end result. But uses the gear and the tools that he has to do the best he can.
The overall Takeaway is build using the skills and tools that you have overtime invest in better tools equipment books in training but keep focus on the end result never lose track of the value you are providing two others.
- Stop comparing! its OK to be challenged or push each other but stop expected things to be identical.
- God has a Plan for each person
- How it limits us
- It take our eyes off on what Gods trying to do in our life
- We de-value what we have to offer
- Create a place for jealousy to grow
- Causes apathy (lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern) and procrastination (action of delaying or postponing something)
- We de-value who we are.
- Puts us in a place of bondage.
- Are we judging ourselves and its based in condemnation.
- You cant give away more than you will receive- give more and more will be given
Quote of the Week “Comparison is the thief of joy.” Theodore Roosevelt
1. Galatians 6:4 (NIV)
“Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else”
2. Romans 12:6 (MSG)
“Let’s just go ahead and be what we were made to be, without enviously or pridefully comparing ourselves with each other, or trying to be something we aren’t.”
This week I talk about my camping trip, and how it was not what I expected and how some times what we desire the most does not turn out like what we want.
How we can plan to create a atmosphere of creativity, love to help serve our goals.
To help my listeners improve their life, business and health by providing quality content to give them the tools to change their mindset that may hold them back, to encourage them to take action and to celebrate their victories.
What our Listeners Have to say
“JOHN HAS DONE A GREAT JOB ON OUR BUSINESS WEB SITE. HE IS TRUSTWORTHY AND REASONABLY PRICED. HE MAKES SURE I UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON, EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT COMPUTER SAVY..”
“LEVEL YOURSELF UP podcast is a simple, authentic, and wonderfully thought out Podcast. John takes a realistic approach
“John was instrumental in creating my vision of a