Follow my Journey in weight loss, getting into shape and anything related to health.
Follow my journey in starting and Growing a business.
Follow my journey in changing my mindset and looking at life differently,
- Start your day right That means spending time with God Psalm 5:3 “In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.”
- When a problem arises and they will ask what does this makes possible?
- Be in a state of growing and learning
- Be determined to overcome to get the victory
- Be in gratitude find something to be thankful for every day. When you start feeling bad or get the upset think of something to be grateful for.
- Focus on what is going right or where you are going not on your past and not on your mistakes.
Remember your thoughts are important but it is also the actions that we take that are important.
Then it goes both ways we can think all day that we should be doing this and doing that and NOT take action on anything and we won’t see any change.
OR or we can be doing a lot of things and see real changes going on and still focus on the bad and will have these mental roadblocks and feel depressed and upset this will cause you to stop taking action or slow you down,
This week I talk about how to learn fast, did you ever want to learn something or need to learn something this week here a 5 tips to speed up the process.
- Have a good reason have a purpose for learning.
- Participate in the learning don’t just be passive.
Don’t just read a book involved with your fingers your ears your eyes build or create something as you learn.
You learn more from doing than any other method
- Teach someone what you’re learning no the material well enough to teach it to others
Also learn from the point of you you’re going to have to explain it that you have to teach it will force you to know the material better
- Learn with a deadline set a deadline three months a month two months a year whatever is practical set a deadline has specific goals a goal without a plan is a wish
- Believe in yourself ignore the haters the doubters you must believe in yourself ignore what others have said even the teachers of peoples put you down watch your own self talk remember everyone started at the beginning everyone was a beginner and you can do it
This week I talk about the 4 battlefields we all struggle with
Some days it is totally obvious but other days it is subtle or not even noticeable. We are in a battle. It may not be one that we can see, but none-the-less, it is real.
- Emotional battles- dealing with love, pain, disappointment, and hurt feeling.
- Intellectual battles of the mind – our self talk, feeling loved, fears and most of all over thinking.
- Physical battles of what to eat, how to eat , pain in our body’s, cancer, other healthy issues.
- Spiritual battlefield. Ultimately this is an eternal life or death battle. Christians find their security in Christ; however, there is a real, day-to-day battle of flesh versus spirit which affects our peace of mind.
Half the battle is the awareness OF THE battle. This is not a “one and done” fight. It is an ongoing daily fight. We don’t get to “get it and set it”.
Become aware of the impact of the daily voices and the daily choices!
You are in a battle but you are not alone–
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”-Philippians 4:6-7
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.I do not give you as the world gives.Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27
To help my listeners improve their life, business and health by providing quality content to give them the tools to change their mindset that may hold them back, to encourage them to take action and to celebrate their victories.
What our Listeners Have to say
“JOHN HAS DONE A GREAT JOB ON OUR BUSINESS WEB SITE. HE IS TRUSTWORTHY AND REASONABLY PRICED. HE MAKES SURE I UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON, EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT COMPUTER SAVY..”
“LEVEL YOURSELF UP podcast is a simple, authentic, and wonderfully thought out Podcast. John takes a realistic approach
“John was instrumental in creating my vision of a